Coomera Interchange Exit 54 Upgrade; Pacific Motorway; 35.10 - 36.60 km
Value of project
$50M - $100M
Construct bridge/s and approaches.
This project is Stage Two of a multi-stage master-plan for access between the M1 and the Coomera area. The project will deliver the following:
- a new structure to the north of the existing structure over the M1 for eastbound traffic,
- minor modifications to the spill through on the western abutment and new line marking,
- replacement of the existing roundabouts on the east and west with signalised intersections,
- new loop road under the Foxwell Road overpass bridge connecting to the western intersection,
- new connection from the motorway service centre to the northbound M1 on-ramp,
- realignment and extension of northbound on-ramp, and
- realignment of the southbound off-ramp to intersect with the Old Pacific Highway (service road).
This project will deliver additional service capacity improving travel time, reduce occurrence of rear end crashes on exit ramps, provide connectivity to the V1 Cycleway and improve safety for pedestrian and cycle accessibility.
Government agency - Department of Transport and Main Roads
Project Funding source -
Next key date:
For more information contact:
District Director (South Coast)
36 - 38 Cotton Street
Nerang Qld 4211
Disclaimer: The Commonwealth of Australia (acting through the Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development) makes this material available on the understanding that users exercise their own skill and care with respect to its use. Read more